Fireplace Malta are proud to be entrusted by Planika Fires for the distribution and installation of their fireplaces in Malta. Wealways str ive to offer you products that not only enhance the aesthetics of your living spaces but are also safe for your family and friends to enjoy year after year.
Planiika Fires are not your ‘normal’ bioethanol fireplaces; Planika offers solutions that are perfect for fireplaces enthusiasts, who appreciate real, yellow fireflames without unnecessary hassle associated with traditional pieces. We have short listed four concreate reasons why you should entrust Planika Fires with the heating of your home or commercial space.
The Best Experience in Fire Design
Planika is about innovation which takes fire to a completely new level. Thanks to their vast experience in the market they have conceived a fresh-new approach to fire design and technology; providing revolutionary solutions, never before seen in the fireplace industry. Become part of Planica’s extraordinary journey!
- Over 15 years on the market
- Recognition in over 80 countries
- Numerous projects on every continent
- Top private and commercial designs (Marriott, Hilton, Kempinski and many more)
2. The Most Advanced Technology
Over the years Planika’s group of experienced engineers have been working hard on a fully automated fireplace technology. This innovative fireplace construction maintains a very clean and efficient combustion process without any unwanted by-products, such as smoke, unpleasant smell, soot or ash by considerably reducing the burning surface and providing more oxygen to the fire. Thanks to this feature there is no need for any additional extraction systems to be connected to the fireplace.
- No direct contact between the fuel and the flame
- No smell, no smoke, no ash
- Cleanest combustion process
- Natural, golden flames
- Longer burning time
3. Planika Fires provide Safety – Do Not Risk Anymore!
Planika’s fireplaces have passed rigorous quality and safety tests carried out by the world’s leading certification institutes, including OMNI Laboratories and TÜV Rheinland. For your maximum safety and the utmost protection of your fireplace the temperature of the fuel and the entire device can be fully controlled
- TÜV, UL and ULC certified
- Multiple safety sensors: temperature sensor, tilt sensor, child lock, CO2 sensor, overfill sensor
- Smart device control
- Smart Home system compatible
- Remote control
- Complex projects – can also be installed on a yacht
- Advanced safety confirmed by numerous commercial and public projects
- Advanced microprocessor overseeing the operation of the fireplace
4. Fireplaces Customised to Your Needs
Plainka Fires perceives fire as an element of interior design, which is why their products are widely recognized by the most acknowledged architects and designers throughout the world. (Read more about Planika Fires Clients) Your needs and satisfaction are more important than anything else which is why they offer the most extensive customization options in the fireplace industry. Simply send us your project and our group of experts will design your fireplace in every detail. Read more about our customized ethanol fireplaces.
- Bespoke models for endless line of fire
- Customizable length and color (RAL palette)
- No hard connection and chimney for unlimited arrangement possibilities
- Easy installation to implement the fireplace at every stage of the project
- Project Department for advice and assistance
Planika’s fireplaces are designed to fit into any style, modern or one with more traditional approach. We put effort to create pieces that will match any space!
Get in touch today with our fireplace experts to discuss the perfect solution for your space.